Mould & mildew bad smells / odours
- Microscopic mould spores, invisible to the naked eye, require damp surfaces to thrive and become visible.
- Mould blooms from unseen spores, needing dampness to manifest.
- Imagine tiny, unseen mould spores like dandelion seeds, floating in the air until they land on a damp surface, ready to sprout into visible colonies.
- Hidden in plain sight, mould spores patiently wait for a wet haven to transform into the visible patches we call mould.
Enjoy an mould / mildew odour-free environment
Our ozone generators are the perfect solution for:
- Mouldy rooms: remove mould spores and odours from the air
- Fire and flood restoration: remove smoke, soot, and other odours
- Deodorizing hotel rooms and restaurants: remove cooking smells, cigarette smoke, and other unpleasant odours
- Fresh paint: Ozone generators can help to remove the strong smell of fresh paint
- Domestic office, retail, and leisure facilities: Ozone generators can remove a wide range of odours, including pet odours, cooking smells, and smoke odours.
- Mould propagates through microscopic spores, imperceptible to the human eye. Growth is dependent on moisture, with spores readily colonizing damp surfaces.
- Mould's reproductive strategy involves minuscule spores, invisible to the unaided eye. Germination and subsequent growth are contingent upon the presence of moisture, often found on wet surfaces.
Ozone Clean Air generators are often used in commercial and industrial settings, such as hotels, restaurants, and hospitals, to clean and deodorize the air. However, they can also be used in homes for a variety of purposes, including:
- Removing smoke and cooking odours
- Eliminating pet dander and dust mites
- Controlling mould and mildew growth
- Sanitizing surfaces and equipment
The smell of mould will also continue to grow stronger and more foul as time goes on with it left untreated.
Mould is commonly found in damp or wet environments, which often means it is found in areas like bathrooms, laundry rooms, or basements following water damage.
Call us today to discuss your mould odour issues.
Ozone generators are a great way to freshen up your home, car, and more. They are quick, easy, and effective at deodorizing and sanitizing
Places where ozone machine usage is suitable
- In the home
- Laundry areas
- Properties with water damage
- Odour removal and clean-up
- Working & sleeping areas
- Nursing homes & care homes
- Day care centres
- Changing rooms and washrooms
- Food service areas
- Community & communal rooms
- Smoking areas
- Pollen removal
- Estate agents
- Photo labs
- Printing businesses
- Painting/wallpapering companies
- Carpet cleaning
- Seafood display areas
- Food produce areas
- Offices of all varieties
- Locker rooms
- Hotels, B&B's and guest houses
- Environments where chemicals are used